Practical green cleaning tips can help every homeowner keep their home organized, clean, and safe from toxins to ensure a clean and safe living environment. From using microfiber to making your cleaning products, these tips can contribute to making your home and the environment safer.
– Buy quality microfiber cloths to clean better with fewer (possibly no) chemicals.
– Use microfiber mops, not brooms, to remove daily traffic, dirt, and pet hair. This will keep you from stirring-up more allergens.
– Use the mildest cleaning solution possible based on the job at hand.
– Watch for Signal Words on product labels. Avoid anything stronger than “Caution!”.
– Wear rubber gloves to prevent absorption of chemical solutions and vapors through the skin.